Daily Fintech is a niche online media business that has published Fintech, Crypto and Insurtech trends & analysis since 2014.
We serve busy leaders in the global Fintech market who determine how $ billions of value are created, including long term investors who make decisions based on fundamentals.
We publish news and opinion you can trust that is curated by an invite only group of experts who have “walked a mile in your shoes”, bringing their perspective as entrepreneurs, bankers, senior executives, technologists, investors, regulators and consultants. Our view is that it is easier to help an expert in a market learn some journalism techniques than to expect journalists to be experts in complex fast-changing markets. Daily Fintech experts go through a rigorous onboarding process and have to comply with strict editorial and disclosure policies.
The Daily Fintech Deans List is a group of influential industry leaders who help guide our editorial direction:
- Patrick Bucquet, Senior Partner and Co-Founder of Chappuis Halder & Co., an international management consulting firm dedicated to financial services, founded in 2009, operating globally from a Swiss head office.
- Thomas Dunn, Chairman at Orbian, the longest-established firm in the Supply Chain Finance industry, with many awards including program-specific award recognition with Osram, Siemens and General Mills, Inc. Thomas Dunn and Orbian were profiled on Daily Fintech here.
- Sheldon Freedman, Fintech Lawyer, at Hassans International Law Firm, a multi-services law firm based in Gibraltar with a strong Fintech and Blockchain practice. Freedman, who is an American and started off working as a business practitioner in top law firms in New York, Toronto and Tel Aviv, has expertise in Securities Tokens (demonstrated in a 4 part series published on Daily Fintech)
- Hélie d’Hautefort, Co-founder and CEO at Globcoin, an online multicurrency payments platform. Prior to Globcoin, he set up the first European currency overlay manager, which today has over USD23 billion of assets under management.
- Hogi Hyun, Founder and Director at Abacus Capital, a Southeast Asian fund management group based in Singapore with offices in Jakarta and Bangkok. Hyun brings over 30 years of banking and investment experience gleaned mainly in Asia and today oversees investment activities on behalf of clients in the private and public sectors across multiple asset classes and industries.
Daily Fintech creates original research under copyright protection.
If you are interested in licensing our content on commercial terms, please contact us to initiate discussions.
If you want to reach out to us, find somebody who knows one of our experts (LinkedIn is quite useful for that).
Daily Fintech is owned by Bernard Lunn, who serves as both CEO and Editor and occasional writer.