I am sad to report that today will be the last post on Daily Fintech by Jessica Ellerm. She started writing here way back in the early days. For the record here is the post announcing Jessica over 4 years ago. I will miss her ability to make complex subjects accessible, informative and entertaining.
Jessica joins the Daily Fintech alumni who have contributed their expertise to the global Fintech community and gone on to do great things.
If you have a passion for creating content around the subject of SMB Fintech, please reach out to us via the form below. A passion for the subject is non-negotiable as is abiding by our disclosure. To understand more about what makes Daily Fintech tick please read the About Us page.
Our Authors are globally recognized thought-leaders in their domain who are often speakers and moderators at industry conferences, highly valued consultants, investors, entrepreneurs and senior executives. Writing for Daily Fintech will connect you with our influential audience.
Our Authors must be able to:
- Commit to a weekly post within a specified domain and follow editorial guidelines.
- Agree that there is no cash compensation and that Daily Fintech owns the content.
- Be free from corporate policies that might constrain what they could write. We want experts who want to build their knowledge, network and reputation in this big, fast changing market.
- Domain experience. We look for people who know the subject from real work experience.
- Intellectual Curiosity. We look for people who are “learn it alls not know it alls” and who recognize that whatever they learned in the past will change in the future.
- A passion for explaining complex subjects in engaging ways. We believe that real experts can make complex subjects accessible to people who have little background in that subject.
- You must post on the same day/time every week within your domain. WordPress has a scheduling feature, which makes this easy to execute.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest, quote sources accurately and link to them, follow the usual rules about copyrighted content.
- Our subscribers are senior leaders. Offer them something they cannot get elsewhere and respect their time.
- We encourage our authors to write in their own style. Making articles friendly and accessible is the best guide for developing a style.
- Our subscribers and our experts are global; any location is acceptable as long as you have a global mindset.
[wpforms id=”55720″ title=”false” description=”false”]