- The BBC Monday briefing covers the storage costs for Bitcoin, the Tether raid, the New Defense Bill in the US and how to relates to mainstream adoption of Blockchain technology, and Vitalik’s new roadmap for Ethereum!
- Technology is enabling insurance companies to compete with large ETF issuers: Insurers & their VC arms are supporting Robo-advisory growth
- A blockchain supply chain venture with a unique dual token structure: Sweetbridge – the global blockchain alliance with a bold vision for the future of supply chain finance
- Using the Winnie the Pooh analogy read about: Helping rather than replacing the Insurance Agent may be the #Insurtech game plan
- Where we stand before the year ends on a very interesring topic, read: “One-Size-Fits-All” DLT solution will not work – SWIFT’s interim report on Interbank payments PoC
- Read the second post of the new weekly Building The Blockchain Economy series: Shy XBRL emerges blinking onto the Blockchain Economy stage to power Equity Tokens
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts then Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community then Register on Fintech Genome.