- The BBC Monday briefing offered insights the SEC stance towards Crypto-ETFs, Drivezy adopting Bitcoin before Uber. Bitcoin exchange guidance towards Segwit2X, and rising fees for processing Bitcoin transactions.
- For me, this argument is more about public versus private real estate rather than passive versus active: Read more in: What a wonderful customer-centric investment world! The Wealthfront – Fundrise dispute.
- InsureTech Connect 2017 (ITC2017) was held in Las Vegas, USA, in early October, with more than 3,500 attendees, including insurers and reinsurers, as well as entrepreneurs, investors, technology employees, and consultants. 48 countries around the world, gathered in Vegas. DailyFintech Review of ITC2017
- The winner of Daily Fintech Venture Pitch Rating System at #swissfintechpitch is … Bee Solar
- As the nature of work is fundamentally changing, read Why side-hustlers should be the new target market for SME digital banks
- While the World War between Fintechs and Banks is mostly over, the Battle for customer data heats up – Banks and Tech Giants lobby against each other.
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
Check out the most recent topics
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts then Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community then Register on Fintech Genome.