From Coins to environmental investing; from bans to full stack insurance, from MoneyOnMobile to Square!
- The BBC Monday briefing offered insights on China ICO ban, the Sprint and Softbank blockchain consortium, ICO hacks, and the crypto Singularity.
- A new type of liquidity for the tokenized economy: Tokenized Capital markets with reserve ratios & no exchanges: Bancor Network, Kickico,…
- From Australia insights on Square’s latest move into banking; Square sets its sights on SME banking
- From Asia the: Zhong An IPO tells Insurance incumbents that full stack Insurtech has arrived
- With a Chinese translation 即将IPO的众安，宣告完全体保险科技的正式到来
- Advances on social and environmental investing – Carbon risk management: Engaged Tracking (ET) Index sets gold standard
- The sixth story: A great Indian Fintech India MoneyOnMobile – First the Rest Then West – the MoneyOnMobile ($MOMT) leapfrog story in India
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
Check also the latest topics that include Consumer banking, Lending, Insurtech, bitcoin & blockchain and crypto etc.
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts then Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community then Register on Fintech Genome.