- The BBC Monday briefing offered insights on regulatory issues. Abra and the SEC.
- A sequel to Fintech and Art subspace: Fintech and Art – platforms and tokens
- Indian innovation: Open emerges as India’s first SME only bank
- The future is real time claims and less dependence on VC funding: Aigang brings ICO gold rush to Insurtech with a plausible blockchain concept
- A juxtaposition of two significant European regulations: GDPR vs PSD2 – Banks may abandon PSD2 due to conflicting policies
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
Check also the latest topics that include ICOs, WealthTech, Lending, Insurance, bitcoin & blockchain, Web 3.0, API, etc.
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts è Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community è Register on Fintech Genome.