- Blockchain Bitcoin & Crypto Weekly CXO Briefing for week starting 29nd May 2017
- First part of a series focused on new ways of generating value using quantitative methods Fintech solutions in Quant land – Quantopian
- The latest innovation in bookkeeping out of New Zealand, RIP Global: “Is RIP Global another death knell for small business bookkeeping?”
- Insights around InsurTech and the regulators
- Why is Brazil Fintech special? Read “Silicon Valley VCs rush to Brazil Fintech- Millennial Nubank and Neon share spotlight”
- “When money is data, data protection becomes job number one for banks” is a big subject for our Round Table in Geneva on 28 June. If you are interested in attending, please email julia at daily fintech dot com. Please note that this Round Table is invite only for Family Offices, Private Banks and Asset Managers.
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
Check also the latest topics that include ICOs, WealthTech, Lending, Insurance, bitcoin & blockchain, Web 3.0, API, etc.
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts then Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community then Register on Fintech Genome.