The 15th week of 2017 (packed with religious holidays) was rich in terms of insights:
- Adressing the vital issue of how SMEs choose who to do business with, a post about Fintechs that play such a role: How fintech startups are helping SMEs choose who they do business with
- Covering Who’s who in Fintech and Art, a post inspired from Fintech infulencers who are also artists all the way to Art marketplaces.
- Starting with an opinion post about: 2017 is the year bitcoin starts to move from Darknet niche to Clearnet mainstream
- Announcing the collaboration of Daily Fintech with Venture Scanner to enhance our analytics capabilities, along with an Insurtech post usibg such data: Where the VC Funding is going in InsurTech
- Discussing AI (The 2017 trending abbreviation) use from the point of view of Banks, Fintechs and Tech companies, in AI will hurt banking without a ground-up approach
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
Check the latest topics that include bitcoin & blockchain, Web 3.0, API, ICOs etc.
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts è Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community è Register on Fintech Genome.