The 14th week of 2017 was an amazing week with themes around:
- Supply Chain Finance innovation out of China – Check out the interview about Fintech Chained Finance: Interview with Soul Htite of Dianrong to understand the intersection of Supply Chain Finance and Blockchain
- From Kenya we were captivated from the issuance of the first only mobile M-Akiba bonds! Government Bond Innovation: Africa puts the rest of the world to shame
- From Australia we invited Households to ditch the spreadsheet for the cloud by checking out the Fintech, MyProsperity
- Out of the UK we hand picked a Fintech bringing the principles of Islamic Finance to the non-muslim financial world; Check the story about Yielders, the pioneer.
- We finally, shared our thoughts around insurance for Cyber security a topic that merits a lot of attention because: Cyber Risk Insurance translates Nerd-Speak to Boardroom-Speak
The Fintech Genome platform
Join any of the conversations on the Fintech Genome. The global community is sharing insights, creating great conversations, and business is starting to happen.
Check the latest topics that include crowdsourcing, Web 3.0, API, ICOs etc.
If you enjoy reading the Daily Fintech insights by our experts è Subscribe to this newsletter.
If you want to engage and converse with the Fintech community è Register on Fintech Genome.