Regtech is a cross sectional vertical that is emerging in all sorts of shapes and forms. It is global but with heavy concentration in the developed financial markets.
Regtech services are offered from both startups and established service providers. Last week at Daily Fintech the focus was on Regtech:
- A high level overview of the issues at stake, similarities and differentiations in regulatory approaches and rules.
- A look intothe Regtech market opportunity in capital markets and investing and the possibilities for growth.
- Insights on how small business owners are de-banked due to the high cost of KYC/AML, as well as bitcoin operators.
- The Basel III version for insurance is Solvency I; handcrafted and sold in Europe. Can this complex regulatory framework be solved on the Blockchain?
- The unusual tech savvy spirit behind the revised PSD2 directive of the European Commission.
We mentioned: Cappitech, SilverFinch, Voitrax, KoreConex, IDisclose, AlgoValue, CrowdCheck, Suade, Simmons & Simmons, Abide Financial, REGIS-TR, Fenegro, Avox, Bearing Point, Flextrade, Telstra, Enepath, Starling Bank.
Daily Fintech Advisers provides strategic consulting to organizations with business and investment interests in Fintech. Efi Pylarinou is a Digital Wealth Management thought leader.
Reblogged this on jofreoscar.
[…] in any jurisdictions. There’s no question the regtech space is heating up – see last weeks regtech wrap for our Daily Fintech coverage – so copycats aren’t out of the […]